Content in any form audio,video,text is the life blood of internet.Among them text contents are probably the most popular form of internet content.The internet has millions of pages of text content and everyday millions more pages are added.These contents are part of the websites.People create websites to earn money. Many of them lack the skills of writing content or do not have the time to do so. Here comes people like who provide contents to them for money.This is the best way of earning online writing contents.But,there are some other ways also available.All you have to do is to write good quality content.
Let’s learn how to get paid to write?
- Learn Keyword research and on-page SEO.This will give you better results and more visitors to your articles and in turn you’ll make more money.
- Decide the subjects on which you want write articles.Choose maximum five to six subjects.Try to write at least one article per day.
- Go to the sites I have listed here.Choose five to six sites from the list below and sign up for your free account.If you sign up for all the sites,you may not be able to get the most out of any one of them.
- Read few of the articles on the site and make yourself familiarize about the quality and style of the articles of the site.
- Read the ‘terms and conditions’ of the article sites carefully.Few of those may not be best suited for you.
- Make sure that the subject and style of writing is good enough to attract traffic.
- If they permit you can promote affiliate products with your articles.
- If they permit, you can add few links to your own blog or website from the articles.This can give valuable backlinks and some traffic to your blog or website.
- All the article sites provide bookmarking tools.After publishing your articles don’t forget to bookmark those.And also Twitter can be a very good source of traffic.You can promote your articles on forums and on your blogs.Leave comments on the blogs relating to your articles’ subject and add the url of your article in the comments.You’ll get enough traffic if you do all of these things.
Write Articles For Revenue Sharing Article Sites-
Article sites are very popular. They lets you submit articles in any subject of your choice. Some of them pay upfront payment. They pay you a small fee per accepted article. Some of them offer ongoing revenue sharing. They pay you a certain percentage of the revenue generated from your articles. There are other article sites that offer both upfront payments and revenue sharing. You can find many types of article sites. Few articles sites are How-to sites that only accepts how-to articles. If you’re an expert in any particular subject like web designing, photography, Photoshop then you can earn writing tutorials. There are sites where you can earn writing reviews of websites, books, movies etc.
Let’s get started.Here is the list of sites where you can get paid to write articles:
- ehow.com-To me eHow is the best among them all.You’ll have to write how to article on any topic.Your article must have easy to follow actionable program to solve the problem.How to sites are very popular because of the fact that users can find solutions to their problems with easy to follow actions.Learn how to get paid to write for eHow.
- Squidoo-It allows you to create your own webpage,where you can do anything and earn revenue from different sources like AdSense,eBay,Amazon etc.It’s not like the other article sites.But,if you can master using Squidoo you can expect to earn your living from Squidoo.Learn how to earn online from Squidoo lenses.
- Xomba-Another revenue sharing article site and social bookmarking site.
- Triond-A network of articles sites where you get paid for every articles.
- Associated Content-AC is one of the biggest among the revenue sharing article sites.It’s very popular and pays decent residual commission.But,the most interesting thing about Ac is that they pay upfront fees for every accepted articles.Learn how to get paid to write for Associated Content.
- Tutorialtub-You can get paid to write tutorials on different subjects.
- Hubpages-Great site to get paid to write articles.In this site you can create hubs,individual hubs can make you money from different sources of income like ad revenue,affiliate commission.
- Helium-Another good article revenue sharing site.
- Shvoong-You get paid to write reviews of books,websites.
- Infobarrel-Get paid to write articles.
This list is not in any particular order.It’s just a random list.Also, there are many more sites where you can get paid to write articles.I’ll write about them in future.
Write For Hub Sites-
Hub sites are great for creating good regular revenue stream. There are few of them. Squidoo and Hubpages are the best among them. You can earn many types of revenues from your pages in these sites. You can simply write affiliate product reviews in these sites and get paid for every sell generated through your affiliate link.
Create Your Blog-You can create your blog. There are few free blogging platforms like blogger, movable types that allow you to create a free blog and monetize that. If you want to get complete freedom for your blog then go for the self hosted WordPress blog. You can earn from your blog-from advertising revenue, affiliate sells, writing paid reviews. The best practice of starting a blog is to choose a niche of your expertise and start writing original search engine optimized quality articles.
But if you are planning to earn a fulltime online income from freelance writing job,it’s not always easy to get started.Because nobody wants to give a job to a starter.You must have some experience to get best jobs around.An online address-a website or a blog can help you immensely to build your brand.You select your niche and post some articles.
Specialization is very important here.No one is quite willing to believe that you know everything under the sun.
Do a lot of research on freelance writing.Join forums, groups for writers,interact with other writers.These resources can help you to know the market better.
- Writer’s Market can really help you to know your market.
- The market List -For fiction writers.
- Writer’s digest
- Coffeehouse for writers
- Freelance writing org int’l
Places to find freelance writing job
- Writer’s Bridge
- About Freelance Writing
- Problogger Job Board
- Freelance writing gigs
- Online writing jobs
- Writing bids
- World Wide Freelance Writer
- Writing Career
eBooks market is huge.If you’re an expert in a particular niche then you can write your eBooks to earn money. The best way to earn lots of money from your eBook is to join an affiliate network like ClickBank. You don’t need to do much. If the quality of the product is good then affiliates will make all the sells for you. You get paid for life.
Ghostwriting is an exciting profession where you write books,eBooks,articles and all other types of written materials for money.As a ghost writer you write on behalf of the client and the client takes the credit for writing that.Once you’ve got paid you’ll have no rights over those materials.Many people are ready to pay handsome amount to the ghost writers to complete their writing projects.They either lack in writing skills or busy celebrities,poor in time.
As a ghost writer you can work both online and offline.You’ll get enough assignments on both online and offline.Ghost writers get a variety of writting jobs like novels,stories,eBooks,reports,autobiography, business books, screenplay, visual art, music, academic, blog,fiction,non-fiction or any kind of creative writing.
As a ghostwriter you’ll have to ensure that you’re providing original and plagiarism-free materials.Since you’ll get huge amount of payment it’ll surly take lot of hard work on your part to do research and compile the material.Editing ad proofreading job has to done by you.That means you’ll have to submit the material in time and complete in all respect.
Where to find Ghostwriting jobs?
The best places to find ghost writing jobs are freelance job sites.These sites can offer regular source of opportunities.Advertisers generally prefer to advertise in freelance job sites because of their popularity among the freelancers.To learn about other places to find ghost writing jobs please read the post freelance jobs of ghost writing.
Ghost writing rates?
Ghost writers works without any byline credit for their work and they do not get any royalty.They are paid once.This is why charges of ghost writing is very high.Even a newbie can charge decent amount.
Generally ghost writers charge in four ways-
Hourly-on an average you can charge $70 an hour.
Per project-your rates can vary depending on the type of project you’re working on.For ghost writing a book ghost writers on an average charge $20,000.
Per page-Ghost writers charge a minimum of $2 per page.
Per word- This can vary from 50 cents to $2 per word.
However the rates largely varies depending on many factors like the experience and reputation of the writer,the type of project,what type of research it involves etc.
So,if you’re ready to scarifies the credit byline for your work for money then go for ghost writing.This can be a very rewarding career in terms of monetary gains.